What is AltrexPS coaching?
We define coaching as a one to one professional relationship designed to help individuals in key positions achieve desired performance changes for results. It is designed to fit the specific needs of the individual and the organization. The skilled AltrexPS coach becomes a resource partner for individuals who need (or want) to make an accelerated breakthrough in terms of results or satisfaction in their job, career, or life. As coaches, we are trained at listening, clarifying desired results, and facilitating problem-solving and decision-making.
Where does coaching take place?
We do a lot of our coaching by phone. This offers the client the flexibility of scheduling a coaching session at a mutually convenient time for both the client and coach. It saves time in traveling to and from coaching appointments. If possible, we do like to have an initial meeting in person. This is usually followed by phone sessions. If you prefer, we will arrange for coaching in-person sessions at a place that is convenient for you.
How do I set up coaching services for myself?
Getting started is easy. We will set up an initial ?getting started? phone session (up to 30 minutes) to get to know more about you and to learn about your goals for enhanced performance and personal satisfaction. This initial conversation helps us determine if coaching is a good fit, and if so, we will talk with you about some of the ways we can work together. We will discuss our process, the Coaching Agreement and Plan, and setting the schedule. Once the Coaching Agreement is signed, we are reading to set the first sessions. This process helps us customize a solution built just for you!
How do organizations set up coaching services for their employees?
Most of our coaching work starts with a call from a Human Resources professional or from the manager of the person to be coached. We discuss the types of services that are desired and goals or desired results. After agreeing on the overall services to be provided, the organization authorizes a purchase order, and we start the coaching process with the person to be coached.
Performance coaching helps individuals:
- Understand their potential
- Identify the barriers that are preventing them from realizing their potential
- Set objectives for future performance
- Develop a plan to reach these objectives
- Monitor and evaluate progress
The process of Performance Coaching includes:
- Initial meeting with coach to discuss coaching process and to begin to develop a trusting relationship
- Assessment: Gathering feedback from others, self evaluations and inventories of preferences and style to define the individual's current performance profile
- Meeting with coach to review assessment, identify focus areas, set goals and develop strategies to achieve goals
- Follow up meetings with coach to review progress, guide actions and discuss insights
- At appropriate intervals, evaluate progress toward goals
For a phone interview to discuss options, please contact Angela Lucente.